[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2nd CFP: Brain Computer Interfaces at SCI2003 - extended deadline
- To: Multiple recipients of list CLIN_NEUROPHYSIOL <CLIN_NEUROPHYSIOL@listserv.umu.se>
- Subject: 2nd CFP: Brain Computer Interfaces at SCI2003 - extended deadline
- From: bciuser <bciuser@ESSEX.AC.UK>
- Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:17:04 +0000
- Reply-To: Professional discussions of neurophysiology <CLIN_NEUROPHYSIOL@listserv.umu.se>
- Sender: Professional discussions of neurophysiology <CLIN_NEUROPHYSIOL@listserv.umu.se>
Apologies for multiple postings
We are organising an invited session on Brain Computer Interfaces
(BCIs) within the 7th World Multiconference on Systemics,
Cybernetics and Informatics (SCI2003) to be held July 27-30 in
Orlando, Florida (please see http://www.iiisci.org/sci2003/).
The aim of this invited BCI session is to gather researchers in the field
to present, discuss, and promote their research in this exciting and
quickly growing area.
Authors are invited to submit their original and unpublished works in the
field of Brain Computer Interfaces. This may include but is not limited
* Signal acquisition and processing.
* Single trial analysis.
* Signal interpretation.
* invasive and non-invasive systems.
* Real-time BCI.
Please reply to (E-mail: email@example.com) at your earliest
convenience to register your intention of submitting a paper.
If you decide to join us in Orlando, a tentative title and a brief
abstract will be due by December 18, 2002.
Here are some important dates:
18 Dec 2002 Intention of submission (tentative title & brief
abstract - electronically)
13 Jan 2003 Submission of extended abstracts (electronically)
24 Feb 2003 Notification of acceptance
14 April 2003 Submission of Camera-ready papers (electronically)
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Looking forward to meeting you in Orlando
Heba Lakany & Francisco Sepulveda
Department of Computer Science
University of Essex
BCI session E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org